Tuesday, October 7, 2008

King Cow!



While Stu and Anna weren't looking I commandeered this crown and become KING COW. It reminds me of a Russian hat however, so I guess that would make it a Russian crown therefore I'm some sort of Russian king. Whatever I'm the ruler of is questionable, but I feel powerful wearing this. At least it kept my horns hidden and my head warm. Cozy.

What's that? The symbol on the crown? I'm not sure exactly. It could be some sort of alien symbol depicting POWER and AUTHORITY. So it could be an ALIEN CROWN which would mean I'm the emperor of a powerful alien race.

Sometimes though, I catch Stu wearing it on his wrist when he plays Guitar Hero or Rock Band, so maybe he's not telling me something...

1 comment:

psychoexgirlfriend said...

the hat matches with the rest of you! how very fashionable you are!