Monday, October 6, 2008

Sheep and Stubert


This is Sheep and Stubert. They're good friends of mine. Sheep always likes to pick my nose and his nose and eat his boogers. Personally, I think he's kinda strange for wanting to do that. However, we all can't cook so we have to find some way to nourish ourselves when Stu and Anna aren't around.

And I'll tell you, they aren't around A LOT. Those guys are always out during the week in the day. I wonder what they do all the time? Also, it's always at the same time they're not here. Anna always leaves like at 715 or 730am. Stu always leaves at 9 or 915. I'll have to figure it out sometime.

Stubert on the other hand is always smiling. He doesn't do much. He just kinda sits there and stares at the wall or something random. He does periodically fly around by flipping his ears back. I guess according to physics and science, it allows him to defy gravity? I think I'm going to have to go to the library sometime to read up on how Stubert does this. I think it'll make it A LOT easier for me to get around if I could do the same.

1 comment:

psychoexgirlfriend said...

Maybe look it up on wikipedia before going to the library. Just break into Stu's computer.