Saturday, October 11, 2008

My trip to Langley


This is the first time I really left Vancouver in awhile. Actually, it's the first time I left the apartment in awhile too! It was so amazing to finally get outside again and admire the country side. The last time I've been traveling is when I left Seattle down in the States to come to Vancouver. That was so many years ago I can't even remember.


Woo! The green countryside. I got to see other fellow cows. Although, I'm not sure what the heck they were doing standing out in the fields with their faces plastered in the grass. Everybody knows the good stuff is in your own nose.


Sky...blue...


Totally no fair. Why did Sheep get to drive the car? I don't remember him ever getting a license.

After this whole car ride, I don't remember anything. It just kinda...blanked out. I guess I got really drunk. You know, like in the movies where people get drunk, wake up the next morning, and don't remember a thing. Although, I guess that means that I had a hella good time!

1 comment:

psychoexgirlfriend said...

It's too bad you didn't get a picture of the other cows. :(

Did sheep let you down on the way home?