Friday, October 10, 2008

ZZZZZmooZZZZZmoo


Man. I'm tired.

This is a picture of me earlier this taken by someone who I think was Stu. I was so freaking tired and I think I got kinda sick from Anna. She was dizzy and didn't feel too well in the tummy. She mentioned something to Stu about passing it onto her coworkers. I think they were mad at her.

But the point I'm trying to make is that I think she passed it onto me as well. I guess it couldn't be helped though. I keep vying for her attention and wanting kisses. Well, I got those kisses alright, but I also got the full VACATION package with it too. I suppose it would be a VACATION, if I actually worked or did something else than sit my ass at home eating Sheep's boogers all day.

1 comment:

psychoexgirlfriend said...

I'm glad you're feeling better now, Cow!